Leadership and Lifestyle Coach, Trainer and Change-Maker
Jennifer Hampson blends a passion for leadership development with an equally strong interest in lifestyle and wellbeing. Working with business leaders in both the private and public sectors, and with private clients, Jennifer has established herself firmly as an outstanding trainer and inspirational coach.
Her focus on lifestyle is interlinked with business. She believes that business success and lifestyle factors go hand-in-hand. How you feel about yourself has a knock-on effect on your behaviour and impact on others. Your thoughts, habits, values and beliefs are the core of who you are, and matter when it comes to visualising who and what you want to be.
Jennifer’s work takes her all over the world – Europe (including Italy, Germany, Hungary, Croatia, Czech Republic, Channel Islands): Africa (Morocco and South Africa); United Arab Emirates; USA; Latin America (Argentina, Paraguay, Panama, Ecuador, Brazil); and the Caribbean. Her international outlook was forged when she chose to study Modern Foreign Languages at university (with nutrition coming a very close second), because the appeal of spending a year overseas was too great to resist.
- Director of Baxter Associates Ltd (2000-present)
- Director of The Acorn Multi-Academy Trust (2014-18)
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (FCIPD)
- Advanced Diploma in Coaching (Distinction) from The Coaching Academy
- Cert. Nutrition from St. Mary’s University, London
- B.A. (Joint Honours) Degree in Spanish and French from Queen’s University Belfast
- 10-year career in International Banking (Head of Learning & Development, Latin America)
- Radio presenter – live, weekly Lifestyle Show covering health, nutrition and wellbeing